SAOA would like to acknowledge the contributions of the following institutions. If we have missed a contribution of which you are aware, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAOA appreciates the support of institutions that have committed for a five-year period (some contributors are financial and others are in-kind). SAOA Member institutions are listed here.
SAOA appreciates the contributions of the Title VI National Resource Centers who have voluntarily committed funds. The institutions that have committed funds for FY19-22:
- Center for Global Studies at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Center for South Asia at the University of Wisconsin
- Center for South Asian Studies at the University of Michigan
- Institute for South Asia Studies at the University of California, Berkeley
- South Asia Center at the University of Pennsylvania
- South Asia Center at Syracuse University
- South Asia Center at the University of Washington
- South Asia Institute at the University of Texas-Austin
- South Asia Program at Cornell University
SAOA appreciates the contributions of institutions who have voluntarily committed content for the collections. These institutions are:
- American Institute for Sri Lankan Studies
- Heidelberg University