To facilitate member benefits and communications, CRL provides centralized management of login accounts for member and affiliate activities and services.
Member access to some CRL resources, such as digitized content, is automatically provided through an institutional IP-based filter. Other interactive services, such as event registration, license offer terms, and purchase proposal voting, require login. Individuals can now access login-protected resources across multiple CRL applications with just one centrally managed account. The account has these benefits:
- Single username and password to access key CRL- restricted services:
- Username is your institution-affiliated e-mail address
- Password can be reset easily; click “forgot password” link and enter your institutional e-mail address
- Special access rights associated with login for member representatives with special roles, such as members of CRL committees and working groups
- “Single-sign-on”: allows seamless access from one protected application to another without logging in again
- Access to resources from off-campus locations without requiring IP-based filter
Create and update your CRL Login
- To create a basic user account, please complete account sign up form from an on-campus IP address. Your username is your institution-affiliated email address.
- User accounts with special access permissions, such as committee members and member liaisons, are created by CRL staff.
- You can update your account profile and request password changes from any CRL application where your login has been permitted.
- To change the institution affiliation on an exisitng account please use this form. This update feature is availale to CRL members only.
- Not a CRL member? You may still complete an account sign up form to create a CRL login to participate in selected events subject to CRL authorization. Your login does not permit access to CRL member-only activities or content.
Available Applications and Services
You can use your universal CRL Login for CRL event registration, accessing the terms of electronic resource offers, voting in the purchase proposal program, and downloading member-access–only event recordings. CRL Membership Liaison can use the CRL Login to access to the Contact Information System. CRL Commettee members can also access the Collaboration Workspace.