The Center for Research Libraries (CRL) is:
- A membership organization of universities, colleges, and independent research libraries
- A rich, diverse collection of approximately five million rarely held books, journals, pamphlets, newspapers, and other primary source materials from all regions of the globe
As an organization CRL values:
- A diverse workforce as a key ingredient for serving its members and their global interests.
- Equal opportunity in all phases of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or any other category protected under the law.
- Part-time Positions Access Initiatives
- Part-time Positions Metadata & Discovery Enhancement
- Collections & Partnerships Coordinator
- Director of Information Systems and Technology Strategy