TRAIL (Technical Report Archive & Image Library) has released its Summer 2023 Newsletter, which covers:
- TRAIL Annual Meeting — Follow-up
- New TRAIL Members
- The TRAIL Series Gap Fill Project
- TRAIL Survey — Coming to an Inbox near you!!
- 2023 TRAIL Metrics
- Update on Processing Technical Reports
- Tech Report Highlight - Relief Well System Helps Levee Protect City
- Get to Know TRAIL Member : Zachary W. Painter
For past issues of the newsletter, please visit the TRAIL Media Kit page.
TRAIL identifies, acquires, catalogs, digitizes, and provides unrestricted access to U.S. government agency technical reports. TRAIL currently consists of over four dozen member institutions whose annual membership fees and volunteered staff time further the efforts of the project. The mission of TRAIL is to ensure preservation, discoverability, and persistent open access to government technical publications regardless of form or format. Trail provides unrestricted access to these digitized technical reports through the TRAIL Search Interface. Millions of pages of elusive technical reports are now discoverable, thanks to the collaborative effort of TRAIL members.