Looking for ways to make best use of CRL’s wealth of diverse collections? This webinar provides an excellent orientation for new staff, or a refresher on how CRL can extend your library’s resources in support of research and advanced level instruction. It’s particularly useful for interlibrary loan and other public services staff members, but will be valuable for anyone who connects researchers with resources.
- CRL collection strengths
- Tips on discovering CRL holdings
- Best ways to access CRL collections: loans, document delivery, scan on demand
- Demand purchase—you want it, CRL can acquire it
- eResources—CRL’s growing body of digital material
- Global Resources partnerships—enlarging the scope of CRL collections
- Promoting CRL to your patrons
CRL hosts webinars throughout the year. Participation is open to all librarians, staff, and faculty at CRL member institutions. Most are recorded and available for later access. Additional information on accessing webinars can be found under Membership.