CRL promotes opportunities for libraries and consortia to share information, expertise, and best practices for the cooperative, strategic preservation, and management of print. PAN is a free and open venue for information-sharing about shared print programs. All those with an interest in shared print are welcome to attend and participate. Seating is on a first come first serve basis. Please follow this link to a map of the location.
Please note: the Annual 2019 PAN Forum is an hour shorter than usual to accommodate a separate meeting of the Partnership for Shared Book Collections.
For ongoing communications about PAN, please join the PAN listserv. Past PAN presentations and program reports are collected and archived. The archive presents all content contributed to PAN from 2009 forward.
9:00-9:05 Welcome & Announcements (Matthew Revitt, Maine Shared Collections/EAST)
- WEST Program Assessments Past and Present (Alison Wohler, WEST Shared Print Program Manager)
9:20-10:30 Expanding the Shared Print Landscape
- Looking Beyond Academic Libraries in Shared Print (Matthew Revitt, Maine Shared Collections Librarian, University of Maine)
- Guiding Principles for Considering Participation in Shared Print Programs (Mary Miller, Director of Collection Management and Preservation, University of Minnesota Libraries)
- Visualizing the Shared Print Landscape (Heather Weltin, HathiTrust Shared Print Program)
- Print Retention Statement and Initiatives of the South Asia Cooperative Collection Development Workshops (SACOOP) (Judy Alspach, Area Studies Program Manager, Center for Research Libraries)