Join CRL on Thursday, September 28, for the second community-wide convening of CRL’s process to strengthen and reinvest in global collections. Educopia project leads, Jessica Meyerson and Katherine Kim, will introduce Impact and Sustainability sprint team members to discuss work accomplished through the summer.
This community-wide convening will accomplish the following objectives:
- Discuss the process to develop the Impact Model and the work this model does in support of the larger process;
- Define sustainability and discuss the sustainability sprint team’s work;
- Share comprehensive models that address mission alignment, fiscal management, and governance for CRL global collections;
- Elicit community feedback regarding findings from Phases 2 and 3; and
- Review the timeline and next steps to implement the proposed structures.
All are welcome attend this community-wide meeting; community participation is critical to the success of this initiative. A portion of the agenda will be dedicated to responding directly to questions. We hope you can join us!
A recording of the convening will be available to view following the event.
For the latest news on this process, see the Strengthening CRL Global Collections (2023) information page.