The new issue (V11N2) of The Charleston Advisor (TCA), a print and online review of electronic resources for libraries, has been released.
As a benefit of CRL membership, librarians and specialists at CRL libraries have free access to the online reviews. We also welcome your input on future products to review.
The current issue of TCA features the following products:
- Comparative Review of Literature Resource Center, Literary Reference Center, and Literature Criticism Online
- Full Text Databases for Spanish Content: Fuente Academica, Informe and PRISMA [a CRL-GRN review]
Stand Alone Reviews
- Counseling and Therapy in Video
- LearningExpress Library
- Mergent InvestorEdge
- Rehabilitation Reference Center
- Rosetta Stone plus sidebar
- The Sixties: Primary Documents and Personal Narratives 1960 to 1974
To maintain a high level of accuracy and integrity, all reviews are peer-reviewed by experienced librarians. Reviewers come from all areas of librarianship and all types of libraries, ensuring that products are reviewed by people who actually use them. For more information, visit www.charlestonco.com.