CRL promotes opportunities for libraries and consortia to share information, expertise, and best practices for the cooperative, strategic preservation, and management of print. PAN is a free and open venue for information-sharing about shared print programs. All those with an interest in shared print are welcome to attend and participate. This year the PAN midwinter meeting will be held online due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
For ongoing communications about PAN, please join the PAN listserv. Past Event pages for PAN presentations and program reports are collected and archived. Older PAN presentations and updates are available in our PAN Event Index. The PAN archive provides access to content contributed to PAN from 2009-2010.
Agenda PDF (Note: Central Time)
|12:00-12:05||Welcome & Announcements
Matthew Revitt, Maine Shared Collections & EAST
1. Shared Archiving in Germany (Dr. André Schüller-Zwierlein, Bibliotheksdirektor, Universität Regensburg)
2. White Rose Group Shared Collections (Jane Saunders, Head of Collection Services, University of Leeds & Sarah Thompson, Head of Collection Services, University of York)
3. UK Research Reserve Collaborative Print Journal Collection (Andy Appleyard, Heads of Operations North, British Library & Alison Selina, Document Supply Manager, British Library)
4. Program Assessment Panel (Moderator, Amy Wood, Center for Research Libraries)
5. JRNL Gap Filling Tool Enhancements (Ben Walker, Associate Dean, Discovery, Digital Services and Shared Collections, University of Florida)
6. University of Connecticut Brittle Books Project (Michael Rodriguez, Collections Strategist, University of Connecticut)