The online series, New Shape of Sharing: Networks, Expertise, Information, a forum on European librarianship, will take place on select Mondays beginning in January 2021:
- January 11 - Keynote
- February 1 - National and Historical Libraries
- February 15 - Bibliodiversity in Southern Europe
- February 22 - Discussion on Medici Interactive Archive, Digital Humanists, and Librarians
- March 1 - Consortial Collection Development 1
- March 15 - Consortial Collection Development 2
- March 22 - Assessment and Collection Development
- April 12 - Posters
- April 19 - Wrap-up
For additional details about the sessions, speakers, and registration, click here.
These one and a half hour online sessions will be held starting at 11:00 a.m. CST, in order to accommodate multiple time zones.
The New Shape of Sharing: Networks, Expertise, Information continues conversations begun at the New Directions for Libraries, Scholars, and Partnerships Symposium held in Frankfurt in October 2017. This multi-day working forum, sponsored by the Collaborative Initiative for French Language Collections (CIFNAL), the German-North American Resources Partnership (GNARP)—both projects of the Center for Research Libraries—was originally scheduled to be hosted by Casalini Libri on May 11-14, 2020 in Fiesole, Italy. The in-person event was postponed indefinitely due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.