The SEEMP Executive Committee consists of both elected and ex-officio members.
Elected members of the Executive Committee include: three representatives of full member institutions and a secretary also from a full member institution. During particular microfilming projects, faculty members with appropriate expertise may be recruited by the Executive Committee to serve in an advisory capacity.
Ex-officio members of the Executive Committee are:
- a representative of the Slavic/East European Section of the European Division of the Library of Congress
- the current Chair of ASEEES (Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies) Committee on Libraries & Information Resources
- the current Chair of the European Studies Section of ACRL/ALA
- the immediate past SEEMP Chair (if not otherwise on the Executive Committee)
- a representative from CRL.
George Andrew Spencer, Chair (2018-2020), University of Wisconsin
Natasha Lyandres, Immediate Past Chair (2018-2020), University of Notre Dame
Bogdan Horbal, Secretary (2019–21), New York Public Library
Alla Roylance (2019-2021), New York University
Lidia Uziel (2018-2020), Harvard University
Angela Cannon, Library of Congress representative
Heidi Madden, ESS Chair 2019-20, Duke University
Joseph Lenkart, ASEEES-CLIR Chair 2020-2022, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Judy Alspach, Center for Research Libraries