OCLC record numbers are supplied as reference to more complete bibliographic information. The Center’s holding symbol (CRL) may not yet be attached to the record cited.
Doctoral dissertations in all formats received as a result of demand purchase, exchange, and deposit included 3,789 titles from more than 112 institutions and representing over 30 countries.
Area Studies Microforms
Africana (through CAMP)
- 1985 census of population and housing Sierra Leone: the analytical report / edited by H.B.S. Kandeh [and] K.V. Ramachandran. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50014248)
- Adult education in Sierra Leone [microform] : journal of the Partners in Adult Education in Sierra Leone. no. 1 (Jan. 1996). 1 reel. (OCLC # 50013770)
- Agony in Sierra Leone / C. B. Squire. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50013860)
- Development issues in Sierra Leone: selected essays by Arthur Abraham. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50013851)
- Deutsch-Ostafrikanische Zeitung (Daressalaam : [Deutsch-Ostafrikanische Zeitung, 1899-) [1899-Aug. 7, 1914]. 14 reels. (OCLC #49544263)
- Lice in the lion's mane: poets and poems of Sierra Leone / edited by Hannah Hope Wells. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50013877)
- Measuring my country's heartbeats / Abu Noah. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50013889)
- La Nation Djibouti [Djibouti] [June 29, 1980 - Dec. 30, 1999]; 7 reels.
- National human development report for Sierra Leone 1996: theme: poverty eradication and sustainable human development. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50014079).
- National Workshop on the Protection and Rehabilitation of Sierra Leone's Environment (1996 : Freetown, Sierra Leone). Proceedings. 1 reel (OCLC #50014102).
- New citizen (Freetown, Sierra Leone) [Jan. 9, 1987 - Dec. 20, 1993]; 3 reels. (OCLC #49944378)
- Peace accord between the Government of Sierra Leone and the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) of Sierra Leone. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50013919)
- Salonean literacy handbook / Arthur E. Smith. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50014072)
- The status of women and children in Sierra Leone: a household survey report . 1 reel. (OCLC # 50014156)
- The stories of Sima Ngebeh / by Signor Koroma. 1 reel. (OCLC # 50013870)
- Third Eye Daily (Ibadan & Lagos, Nigeria) [April 25, 1993 - May 28, 1997]; 11 reels. (OCLC #49930223)
Slavic / Central Asia Materials (through SEEMP)
Soviet Central Asian Pamphlet Microfilming Project. (Microfilm of pamphlet collection from the New York Public Library. Original proposal to film rare or embrittled monographs bound in pamphlet volumes in the Yakut (40 titles), Kumyk (35) and Chuvash (236) languages.) MF pamphlet collection [ca. 1925-1940]. 373 items. 34 reels.
General Archives in Microform (through the Demand Purchase Program)
- Applications for enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (U.S. National Archives. M1301) Reels 295, 297, 299, 354, 392, 396. 6 reels. (OCLC #47111328)
- Index to compiled service records of volunteer Union soldiers who served in organizations from the State of New Jersey (U.S. National Archives. M550) Reel 7 (OCLC # 22270519)
- Letters received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1881 (U.S. National Archives. M234) Reel 931. 1 reel. (OCLC #6232596)
- Letters received by the Office of the Adjutant General (Main series), 1871-1880| (U.S. National Archives. M666) Reels 32, 194. 2 reels. (OCLC #31895119)
- Letters received by the Secretary of War. Registered series, 1801-1870 (U.S. National Archives. M221) Reels 310-317. 8 reels. (OCLC #3743783)
- Miscellaneous letters of the Department of State, 1789-1906 (U.S. National Archives. M179 reels 31-47. 17 reels. (OCLC # 13740102)
- Purport lists for the Department of State Decimal File, 1910-1944 (U.S. National Archives. M973) Reels 399-401. 3 reels. (OCLC #22701542)
- Records of Headquarters, German Armed Forces High Command (U.S. National Archives. T77) Reel 1050. 1 reel. (OCLC #9902294)
- Records of Nazi cultural and research institutes. (U.S. National Archives. T82) Reel 114. 1 reel. (OCLC #32300483)
- Records of the German Navy, 1850-1945, received from the United States Naval History Division. (U.S. National Archives. T1022) Reels 1770, 3442-43, 3458-59, 3478, 3485-3487. 9 reels. (OCLC #20287995)
- Revolutionary war pension and bounty-land warrant application files. (U.S. National Archives. M804) Reels 37-39, 57, 66-67, 156, 162, 207. 9 reels. (OCLC #31327622)
- Returns from U.S. military posts, 1800-1916. (U.S. National Archives. M617) Reel 70, 417, 1448. 3 reels. (OCLC #10603578)
- Royal Maternity Charity Minutes, 1761-1949. (London) 8 reels. (OCLC #50429794)
- Selected records of the War Department relating to Confederate prisoners of war, 1861-1865 (U.S. National Archives. M598) Reel 110. 1 reel. (OCLC # 32631258)
- Special Operations Executive, 1940-1946. Series One, Part 1: subversion and sabotage during World War II: SOE operations in Western Europe: France, the Jedburgh teams and Operation Overlord, 1944-1945, circuit and mission reports and interrogations, 1944-1945, and related materials, 1940-1945 (Records of the Public Record Office. HS 6) 10 reels. (OCLC # 47874568)
- Special Operations Executive, 1940-1946. Series One, Part 2: subversion and sabotage during World War II: SOE operations in Western Europe: France, political and planning files, circuits and missions, 1940-1947. (Records of the Public Record Office. HS 6) 13 reels. (OCLC # 47875135)
Newspapers in Microform (purchased through the Demand Purchase Program)
- Chicago Daily Tribune (May/June 1882, July 1901) 2 reels (OCLC #1554151)
- San Francisco Chronicle. Jan-Dec. 1921. 12 reels. (OCLC #8812614)
- Cincinnati Commercial Gazette (Jan-Apr 1886, 1887-June 1888, Oct 1888-sept 1889, Jan-Jul 1890, Jan-Mar, Jul-Sept 1894, 1895-Apr 1896) 23 reels. (OCLC #10239195)
- Morning Chronicle (London, England: 1789) 1831 & 1883. 2 reels. (OCLC # 32449222)
- Toledo Union Leader (Toledo, Ohio). Feb. 27, 1914-Jan. 26, 1934. 6 reels. (OCLC #10972548)