The Center for Research Libraries (CRL) is:
- A membership organization of universities, colleges, and independent research libraries
- A rich, diverse collection of approximately five million rarely held books, journals, pamphlets, newspapers, and other primary source materials from all regions of the globe
- CRL values the diversity of its workforce as a key ingredient for serving its members and their global interests.
- CRL is an equal opportunity in all phases of employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, or any other protected class, under the law.
- Part-time positions ideal for students