Linda Hall Webinar: Expanding Access for CRL Members
Time: 2:00–3:00 p.m. Central Time
Event Contact: Gwen Ihnat - gihnat [at] crl [dot] edu
Registration for this event is now closed.
CRL and the Linda Hall Library of Science, Engineering & Technology (LHL) have formed a strategic partnership to preserve and develop historical research collections in the fields of science, technology, and engineering. The agreement makes Linda Hall print serials available electronically to CRL libraries through on-demand digitization and traditional document delivery via the RapidILL service.
In this webinar for CRL members, attendees will learn how to access this vast shared collection, which includes:
- print serials from Elsevier, Wiley, Springer, and other publishers
- historical serials published by the Russian Academy of Sciences and other learned societies in Europe, Asia, and the U.S.
- foreign serials in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, and Engineering received through the Library of Congress Cooperative Acquisition Program
- engineering specifications, technical reports, standards, and other publications of U.S. and foreign government agencies
- and more.
Scheduled presenters include:
- Kevin Wilks, CRL
- James Simon, CRL
- Jane Smith, RapidILL
- Barbara Coopey, Penn State
- Keri Cascio, Linda Hall Library
CRL hosts webinars throughout the year. More information on our webinar schedule can be found in the Membership section.