This CRL quarterly webinar will serve as an excellent staff orientation tool (or a refresher) on how to best utilize CRL collections to enhance your library's services.
Topics will include:
- CRL collection strengths
- Tips on enabling local discovery of CRL holdings
- Best ways to access CRL collections: loans, document delivery, scan on demand
- Demand purchase—you want it, CRL can acquire it
- eResources—CRL’s growing body of digital material
- Global Resources partnerships—enlarging the scope of CRL collections
- Promoting CRL to your patrons
CRL quarterly webinars are open to all librarians, staff, and faculty at CRL member institutions. Most are recorded and available for later access. Additional information on accessing CRL webinars can be found under Membership.