The Global Resources Forum, evolving from CRL cooperative collection development efforts, aims to support informed local strategic collection decision-making, helping libraries reduce the costs of physical collections and optimize their investments in digital collections and services.
Reviews provided through the Forum will focus primarily on major databases and digital collections for research in the humanities, social sciences, finance, public policy, and law, which are of high interest to GRF participating libraries. Profiles will analyze the business practices and sustainability of the resource providers.
To provide the most timely information, some reviews will be posted as soon as a collection is announced by the publisher, and updated as information becomes available.
- British Records on the Atlantic World (Microform Academic Publishers)
- Electronic Enlightenment (Oxford University Press)
- Foreign Office Files for China, 1949-1980 (Adam Matthew Digital)
- Foreign Office Files for India, Pakistan and Afghanistan (Adam Matthew Digital)
- India Raj and Empire: Manuscript Collections from the National Library of Scotland (Adam Matthew Digital )
- Pravda (East View Information Services)
- Sabin Americana 1500-1926 (Gale/Cengage )
- Social Explorer (Oxford University Press)
- The Times of India (Proquest )
ProQuest LLC ProQuest profile 082010.pdf