Global Resources Program
Global Resources is a collaborative initiative of CRL and higher academic research institutions to support international studies through the preservation and exchange of knowledge and source materials. Global Resources fosters, supports, and coordinates activities among North American and overseas participants to build new collections and enhance access to existing resources.
Global Resources Projects
Global Resources supports initiatives that expand access to international scholarly resources and promote coordinated collection building. The program provides assistance to ongoing, sustainable efforts that support the study of world regions and subjects not sufficiently documented by the collections of North American institutions.
- AFRINUL: Cooperative African Newspapers Project
- CIFNAL: Collaborative Initiative for French Language Collections
- DSAL: Digital South Asia Library
- GNARP: German-North American Resources Partnership
- HRADP: Human Rights Archives and Documentation Program
- ICON: International Coalition on Newspapers
- LARRP: Latin Americanist Research Resources Project
- TRAIL: Technical Report Archive & Image Library
CRL provides administrative, technical, legal, financial management, and communications support for the regular activities of the Global Resources projects.