CRL officially welcomes six new members:
- Université Laval, voting member
- Mount Allison University, voting member
- McMaster University, voting member
- Ryerson University, voting member
- College of Wooster, voting member
- Göttingen State and University Library, global member
CRL’s total membership currently stands at 205.
As the world’s largest and most enduring cooperative collections development research library, CRL is dedicated to serving as a collective platform for our member research libraries, enriching research and expanding possibilities around the globe. Member libraries pool resources and expertise to identify, preserve, acquire, and share critical evidence and documentation for original research and evidence-based teaching. The recent additions to CRL membership reflect the importance of, and high demand for, primary source materials at academic institutions for faculty and student research.