After receiving a strong response to the 2023 call for service, the CRL Nominating Committee is pleased to announce the following appointments to CRL committees. The Nominating Committee, in consultation with appointed group leaders, determined the new appointments with terms beginning in August. Many thanks to the 2022-23 Nominating Committee for their service: Adriene Lim (chair), University of Maryland; Janet Bishop, The Claremont Colleges Library; Diane Bruxvoort, University of North Texas; and Scott Walter, San Diego State University. The complete rosters for all CRL committees can be found here.
Join us in congratulating these newly-appointed CRL leaders!
Budget & Finance Committee (2-year terms)
- Heather Briston, University of California, San Diego
- Sophia Sotilleo, Bowie State University
- Joel Thornton, University of Utah*
Collections & Services Policy Committee (3-year terms)
- Kristina Rose, New York University (Vice Chair)*
- Elizabeth Mengel, Johns Hopkins University
- Jeannette Pierce, University of Missouri – Columbia
- Gene Springs, Ohio State University
- Scott Walter, San Diego State University
International Collections & Content Group (3-year terms)
- Brian Vivier, University of Pennsylvania (Chair)*
- Mary Rader, University of Texas at Austin (Vice Chair)*
- Guy Burak, New York University
- Xiuying Zou, The Claremont Colleges Library
Nominating Committee (2-year terms)
- Shawn Calhoun, University of San Francisco
- Talia Chung, University of Ottawa
- Makiba Foster, The College of Wooster
- Dean Hendrix, University of Texas at San Antonio
- James O'Donnell, Arizona State University
* Denotes a reappointment.