How do I make a request?

If you are a RapidILL user, you should place your request as normal. If you are a non-RapidILL user, you will place a request through your ILL management system (such as Clio, ILLiad, Relais, WCRS). A special pod will be created that will allow requesting as a CRL borrower only. The request will then go to LHL for filling, courtesy of CRL. If an institution does not have an ILL management system, RapidILL will provide a requesting venue to make requesting as seamless as possible. Training for non-RapidILL users is scheduled to begin July 2012.