The Center for Research Libraries will present a 60-minute webinar on its Collections and Services on Wednesday, October 8, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Central Time. Participation in this event is open to all librarians, library staff, and faculty at CRL libraries.
The webinar is designed to:
- provide information about CRL collections, services, and programs
- highlight the cost-savings and other benefits of CRL cooperative collection programs
- furnish how-to information on access to CRL collections, through ILL and electronic delivery
- make suggestions on how to promote CRL benefits at your institution
- offer an opportunity for discussion of research projects, needs, and trends at CRL libraries.
CRL hosts webinars throughout the year. More information on our webinar schedule can be found in the Membership section.