The SAMP OAi Executive Board consists of both elected and ex officio members.
Three representatives from SAMP OAi members are elected to three year terms by the members of SAMP. The terms of office of these elected members are staggered, so that one seat on the SAMP OAi Executive Board becomes open each year. Membership on the Executive Board is limited to two consecutive terms. The current SAMP Chairperson (ex officio) and a representative from the Center for Research Libraries (non-voting ex officio) are also members of the SAMP OAi Executive Board.
The Executive Board selects a Chair from among its members for a one year term; reappointment is permitted.
Current Executive Board
- Mary Rader (Chair of SAMP OAi Exec, 2017-2018, Member of SAMP OAi Exec 2016-2019), University of Texas at Austin
- Judy Alspach, Center for Research Libraries
- Karen Farrell (Chair of SAMP 2017-2019), Indiana University
- Aruna Magier (2016-2018), New York University
- David Magier (2017-2020), Princeton University