Download the full resolution video (104MB) for the CRL Text Mining Opportunities and Challenges webinar.
If you have any problems using the link above (your browser is unable to display the video and you are not given the option to download the file directly), please right-click the link and choose "save as". This will let you download the video file directly to your computer for viewing with any player that supports the mp4 video format*.
The video linked above was recorded on November 13, 2012.
Video Time Markers:
- Introduction–Bernie Reilly, President, CRL: 0:00–0:10
- Recent Trends in Text Mining and Library Services: Research Library Perspective–David Magier, Princeton University: 0:11–0:26
- Elsevier Perspective on Mining the Scientific Literature–Judson Dunham, Senior Product Manager, Elsevier: 0:27–0:42
- Questions & Answers I: 0:42–0:52
- Transforming Learning, Transforming Lives: Cengage Learning–Ray Abruzzi, Gale Cengage: 0:53–1:08
- Questions & Answers II: 1:08–1:16
- Summary: Text Mining in the Cloud–Ann Okerson, CRL: 1:16–1:27
* Note: If you are having trouble viewing these files in Windows Media Player, please try downloading Apple's Quicktime player. If that is not an option, you may need to download the latest video codecs from Microsoft or upgrade to Windows Media Player 11. If you still can't see the presentations, you can try the codecs available at K-Lite.