Taxonomy Topic Guide Temp Page
Please be very careful re-ordering and organizing your terms. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- All top-level terms correspond to a Topic Guide, and should not have a parent term
- All second-level terms represent a sub-section in your guide. They should have one parent term each. Choose the "Advanced Options" section to edit the parent term.
- You can ignore the "Related Terms" and "Synonyms" section
- Do not click the "Reset to Alphabetical" option, as it will reset all the weight values for our taxonomy
- If you have any questions or are hesitant to use this tool, please ask Russ and he will be happy to help.