In September 2014, the Collections Services and Policy Committee (CSPC) welcomed five new members:
- Martha Hruska, Associate University Librarian, Collection Services, University of California, San Diego Library
- Carmelita Pickett, Associate University Librarian for Collections, University of Iowa
- Bradley L. Schaffner, College Librarian, Carleton College
- Karla Strieb, Associate Director, Collections, Technical Services, and Scholarly Communication, Ohio State University Libraries
- Caitlin Tillman, Associate Chief Librarian for Collections and Materials Management, University of Toronto Libraries
The CSPC is a major component of CRL governance, reporting directly to and advising the CRL Board on issues pertaining to collections, management of content, and related services. CSPC shapes CRL collection-related policies and priorities, and helps set new CRL directions and strategies. The new committee members' terms of office is three years (2014–17).