New TCA Electronic Resources ReviewsNov 7 2011
The October 2011 issue (V13N2) of The Charleston Advisor (TCA), an online review of electronic resources for libraries, features a comparison review of IBISWorld Global Industry Reports, Euromonitor Market Research Monitor, and Mintel Global Market Navigator, and reviews of BLLDB - Bibliography of Linguistic Literature Database (Bibliographie Linguistischer Literatur Datenbank), Classiques Garnier Numérique, and the following databases and electronic resources:
- Art Project, powered by Google
- Associates Program Source Plus
- Emerging Market Information Service, aka ISI Emerging Markets
- Jane (Journal/Author Name Estimator)
- xSearch: Deep Web Technologies Federated Search Service
- and a comparison review of PsycARTICLES and PsycINFO as Offered by APA and Third-Party Vendors.
As a benefit of CRL membership, librarians and specialists at CRL libraries have free access to all TCA online reviews. CRL also invites your ideas on future databases and electronic resources for review.
To maintain a high level of accuracy and integrity, all reviews are peer-reviewed by librarians. Reviewers come from all fields and all types of libraries, ensuring that products are reviewed by people who actually use them. For more information, visit www.charlestonco.com. To see all Charleston Advisor product reviews over the last ten years, visit their scoreboard.