In addition to providing the standard printed flyers and brochures, CRL also offers specialized Web consultations to our members who wish to highlight CRL resources on their library or university homepage. CRL Web & Digital Library Specialists are available to discuss ways in which librarians can point faculty, staff, and students to CRL content that ensure they are taking full advantage of CRL membership.
Topics discussed in these meetings may include:
- Placement of CRL Logos and text, relative to your site’s look and feel
- How to highlight specific resources both inside and outside of your catalog
- Related FOCUS articles and Topic Guides that may be of particular interest to your institution
- New Media integration and topics for Blogging
- Subject Pages
- Highlighting CRL content by format (newspapers, dissertations, etc.)
If you would like to schedule a Web consultation, please e-mail Ryan Jacobs (rjacobs [at] crl [dot] edu).
Specific CRL Resources
- Subject Pages: University of Virginia & University of Wisconsin
- Format-based Pages: University of Colorado at Boulder
New Media & Blogging