- “Human Rights Archives and Documentation: Transforming Ideas into Practice.” Symposium, March 3–4, 2008. Thomas J. Dodd Research Center and the Human Rights Institute, University of Connecticut.
- “Human Rights Documentation,” FOCUS on Global Resources, Winter 2007–08. Volume 27, Number 2.
- “Human Rights Archives and Documentation: Meeting the Needs of Research, Teaching, Advocacy, and Justice.” Conference, October 4–6, 2007. Center for Human Rights Documentation and Research, Columbia University Libraries.
Other Relevant Documents
- Peterson, Trudy Huskamp. “Temporary Courts, Permanent Records." United States Institute of Peace Special Report 170 (August 2006).
- Truth Commissions Digital Collection
United States Institute of Peace
- Akhavan, Payam. "Beyond Impunity: Can International Criminal Justice Prevent Future Atrocities?" American Journal of International Law, vol. 95:7 (2001).