SEEMP Executive Committee
The SEEMP Executive Committee consists of both elected and ex-officio members.
Elected members of the Executive Committee include: three representatives of full member institutions and a secretary also from a full member institution. During particular microfilming projects, faculty members with appropriate expertise may be recruited by the Executive Committee to serve in an advisory capacity.
Ex-officio members of the Executive Committee are:
- a representative of the Slavic/East European Section of the European Division of the Library of Congress
- the current Chair of ASEEES (Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies) Committee on Librarias & Information Resources
- the current Chair of the Slavic and East European Section of ACRL/ALA
- the immediate past SEEMP Chair (if not otherwise on the Executive Committee)
- a representative from CRL.
June Farris, Chair (2012-2014), University of Chicago
Diana Greene, Secretary (2011–13), New York University
Robert Davis (2012-14), Columbia University
Jon Giullian (2012–14), University of Kansas
Angela Cannon, Library of Congress representative
Patricia Thurston, SEES Chair 2012-13, Yale University
Janice Pilch, ASEEES-CLIR Chair 2009-2013, Rutgers University
Judy Alspach, Center for Research Libraries