The SEEMP Executive Committee consists of both elected and ex-officio members.
Elected members of the Executive Committee include: three representatives of full member institutions and a secretary also from a full member institution. During particular microfilming projects, faculty members with appropriate expertise may be recruited by the Executive Committee to serve in an advisory capacity.
Ex-officio members of the Executive Committee are:
- a representative of the Slavic/East European Section of the European Division of the Library of Congress
- the current Chair of ASEEES (Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies) Committee on Libraries & Information Resources
- the current Chair of the Slavic and East European Section of ACRL/ALA
- the immediate past SEEMP Chair (if not otherwise on the Executive Committee)
- a representative from CRL.
Natasha Lyandres, Chair (2016-2018), University of Notre Dame
Christopher Condill, Immediate Past Chair (2016-2018), University of Illinois
Thomas Keenan, Secretary (2015–17), Princeton University
Anna Arays (2016-2018), Yale University
Ernest Zitser (2015-17), Duke University
Angela Cannon, Library of Congress representative
Thomas Keenan, SEES Chair 2016-17, Princeton University
Jon Giullian, ASEEES-CLIR Chair 2016-2018, University of Kansas
Judy Alspach, Center for Research Libraries